According to the experts, some of the most common causes of lower back pain are strained back muscle, twisting the wrong way, lifting a heavy object, or simply genetics. Well yes, and you should be very careful because the severity of the pain can vary from mild to intense. You can feel tingling or burning sensation in one or both legs. So, main people go for ibuprofen or other prescription drugs, but the conventional painkillers can only reduce the pain temporarily. This is the main reason why people who suffer from lower back pain always look for help in the alternative medicine.
Many experts around the world claim that an effective, natural way to promote wellness and relaxation and treat many different diseases is the ancient Chinese medical practice known as acupuncture. This ancient practice will help you restore the health and balance in your body by applying pressure, or massaging specific pressure points on the body. Our body has hundreds of acupuncture points, and while many of them provide the same benefits, pressing each point gives something unique as well. Ladies and gentlemen, today is your lucky day, because in this article we are going to tell you how to use the acupuncture technique to reduce the pain in your lower back, besides helping in many other conditions.
Acupuncture Points for Lower Back Pain Relief
- Before we start, you should know that there are 2 acupuncture points that can help you relieve your lower back pain, and they are B48 and GB30.
- If you massage the first acupuncture point, it can help you reduce sciatica, hip pain, and pain in the sacral area.
- But, you need to make sure you message very carefully as B48 can be very sensitive and inflamed in those who already suffer from back pain.
- Massaging the GB30 acupuncture point will reduce pain in the lower back, hip, buttocks, sciatica, hip joint, and muscle spasms.
What Else Can These Points Help with?
- The experts also say that massaging B48 is also helpful in treating diarrhea and diabetes.
- GB30, on the other hand, can help with leg pain and hemiplegia (complete paralysis of half of the body).
What Else to Do to Reduce Lower Back Pain?
- Besides this excellent and simple acupuncture method, there are some other things you can do to relieve your lower back pain.
- These are the best ones: applying an ice pack to the affected area, moving around and avoiding sitting position to prevent tightening of the muscles and muscle spasms.
- The experts also say that by doing exercises, which will help you strengthen the muscles around the sore area, can help you prevent and relieve lower back pain.
- And ladies, you should definitely avoid wearing high heels (above an inch), because this will improve your posture and relieve lower back pain.
- And, one last thing – keeping a normal weight is also recommended when it comes to treating and preventing lower back pain.
- Yes, you can treat and prevent lower back pain with these simple tips and tricks.
- And, the important thing is to be persistent, and you will definitely see positive results.
- We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.